Redditch Borough Council
- Essential visits only to our public buildings, including the Town Hall, are recommended.
- The Batchley, Winyates, and Woodrow customer service centres are now closed.
- Main Reception at the Town Hall is operating from our cashiers counter.
- Sports and activity sessions delivered directly by our teams are suspended.
- Home visits to people ‘self isolating’ are restricted to essential or emergency visits only. During such visits members of the household will be required to be in a different room.
- Remember that flushing things like wipes will block your sewer. Flush nothing but toilet roll.
- Homelessness drop in sessions including for people threatened with homelessness are now available via telephone only.
- The Redditch Palace Theatre is closed. The Abbey Stadium Sports Centre, Forge Mill Needle Museum, and our Community Centres, are all closed. Rubicon Leisure has more information.
- Decisions on whether to carry out Planning site visits are being made on a case by case basis.
- ‘Personal’ waste when self-isolating should be double bagged, put aside for at least 72 hours, then put in your usual external household waste bin.
- Garden Waste is not currently accepting new customers.
- Bulky waste collections have been suspended.
- Learningonline have suspended all of their sessions until further notice. They will be supporting current learners remotely.
- Decisions on whether to carry out visits under Building Control inspection arrangements are being made on a case by case basis.
- Redditch Shopmobility will be closed from 1pm on Saturday 21st March.
- Redditch Crematorium is now closed on weekends and bank holidays but remains open on weekdays.
This page needs an editor.