You can also get help for you or someone else by calling us on 01527 919 869.
If you’re an agency click here to make a referral.
Do not leave home if you or someone you live with has either:
– a high temperature
– a new, continuous cough
Check the NHS website if you have symptoms
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Further guidance and links to GOV.UK
- Staying at home if you think you have coronavirus (self-isolating)
- Staying at home and away from others (social distancing)
- Staying at home: what you can and cannot do
- Staying at home leaflet: other languages and accessible formats
- How to protect extremely vulnerable people (shielding)
- Guidance for unpaid carers
- Support for victims of domestic violence